–Terms for bitmoneytalk.com–
The providers (“we”, “us”, “our”) of the service provided by this web site (“Service”) are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts (“Content”). Content submitted express the views of their author only.
1. You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.
2. All Content you submit or upload may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
3. We do not own or promote any programs listed on our website(bitmoneytalk.com), including banner advertising. Some program reviews and advertising banners displayed may be from companies that are illegal to join depending on your country’s laws.
4. We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content submitted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time.
5. You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. We retain copyright over the Content.
We can deny showing advertisements to fraudulent programs, phishing sites, as well as sites promoting violence and child pornography.
Advertising refund policy – after the money has been received and the ad is started a refund is not possible, changes to the advertisment such as editting the banner image or tracking link can be made upon request.
–Disclaimer for bitmoneytalk.com–
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at [email protected]
1. All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. https://bitmoneytalk.com does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (https://bitmoneytalk.com), is strictly at your own risk. https://bitmoneytalk.com will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
2. From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad’.
3. Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
4. Consent – By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
5. Update – Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.
Threats are little content records that are put on your PC by sites that you visit. They are broadly utilized as a part of request to make sites work, or work all the more proficiently, and also to give data to the proprietors of the site.
These threats are utilized to gather data about how guests utilize our site. We utilize the data to order reports and to help us enhance the site. The treats gather data in a mysterious frame, including the quantity of guests to the site, where guests have gone to the site from and the pages they went by.
By utilizing our site, you concur that we can put these sorts of treats on your gadget.
Bitmoneytalk attempts at all circumstances to make the site as open as sensibly conceivable to debilitated clients. Not the slightest bit does Bitmoneytalk try to intentionally victimize impaired clients access to the site benefit as per the Disability Discrimination Act 1995.