The podcastwebsites-com positions itself as a modern service for podcasters who prefer to promote their content both on their own blog and popular platforms. The official website informs that the service offers creating, hosting and promoting podcasts through a friendly and easy-to-use plugin with 24/7 support.
The strong point of the platform is a user-friendly working interface, built on the principles of classic drag & drop. Simple, powerful and scalable, this tool lets you develop your own podcast platform on WordPress without any technical skills.
Podcastwebsites is a paid product with a 7-day money-back guarantee. On the website, in the Pricing section, the current prices for service suites are presented. The system accepts payments by credit cards and PayPal. A demo version of the service is also available to users for basic acquaintance with the functionality and interface.
Among the positive aspects of podcastwebsites-com that make the platform special, we note such advantages as:
- Fast 24/7 support service;
- Comprehensive information support for novice podcasters;
- Digital marketing support;
- Stable backup;
- High-quality library of video tutorials;
- Developed users community;
- Monthly training sessions with the involvement of marketers and other professionals;
- Creating a simple modern design without programming skills;
- Drag & Drop builder to create web pages;
- Authentic podcast themes;
- Selling landing pages builder;
- Full compatibility with mobile devices;
- Integration with email marketing services;
- System of discounts for additional podcasting services;
- Cross-posting to iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play and other services;
- Detailed podcast statistics.
Podcastwebsites offers 2 tariff plans that differ slightly in price and functionality. The terms for each of them are presented below.
- Price: $ 77 per month;
- Unlimited built-in podcast hosting and advanced download statistics: for the first RSS feed.
- Price: $ 97 per month;
- Unlimited built-in podcast hosting and advanced download statistics: $ 10 per month for 1 RSS feed.
Moreover, both tariff plans include:
- All-in-one interface for a successful podcast, brand and website launch;
- Unlimited web pages, landing pages, posts and podcast episodes;
- Customized podcast theme;
- Easy customization of page design using drag & drop builder;
- Cross-platform publishing to iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play and other services;
- Integrated tool for creating RSS feeds;
- Free migration of podcasts from the current third-party host;
- Advanced theme customization tools for advanced developers;
- Unlimited listeners and visitors;
- Safe plugin management;
- Complete WordPress managed website;
- Secure web hosting;
- Free SSL certificate;
- Built-in secure podcast RSS feeds;
- Daily backups;
- Free subdomain of the service;
- Custom domain;
- Powerful tools for search engine promotion;
- Simple 7-step process for starting a project;
- Gravity forms for WordPress users;
- Ergonomic multifunctional Simple Podcast Press player;
- Built-in cookie consent request;
- Fully stocked library of video tutorials;
- Full access to Academy of podcast websites;
- Access to exclusive discounts on the podcast sites marketplace;
- 24/7 guaranteed support for podcasts and a website (with a phone call if necessary);
- Easy management of team members and virtual assistants;
- Assistance in developing a personal strategy;
- Welcome call from the administration.
You can pay for any of these tariff plans right now, having the opportunity to abandon the product within 7 days and return your funds to the last penny.
The system offers users a ton of tools to develop their podcasts and websites. Below are the main options of the platform.
Building a podcast website
A WordPress website created for podcast hosting can be a powerful tool for project development. It not only makes the project more serious for users, but also is a source of the target audience from search engines. Podcastwebsites, in turn, provide full personalized technical and podcasting support, giving a client fully integrated hosting and detailed download statistics.
Customizable podcast themes
A Podcastwebsites user can select and customize a WordPress podcast theme. All changes in design are made in an intuitive interface. To facilitate the process of customizing, a whole library of video tutorials is provided. Customizable podcast themes open up additional options for branding your own content. Podcastwebsites offer truly rich customization options that are incomparable to most of the competition.
Marketing and statistics tools
Podcastwebsites integrate with email marketing services and also provides detailed analytics for better understanding your target audience. The user has access to a variety of parameters of listeners with the option to compare them on a timeline. The developers provided podcasters with everything that is necessary for the rapid growth of the audience and its effective monetization.
Powerful functionality is half the success of any podcast project. An important factor is the level of technical support. There is a whole team working at podcastwebsitesы, ready to solve any problem. Moreover, the client is provided with exclusive tips for promoting podcasts as part of an official email subscription. You can also follow the platform’s official Facebook and Twitter for comfortable tracking of up-to-date information.
Since the podcastwebsites-com service was developed by professional podcasters, this makes it as convenient and enjoyable as possible for practitioners. It implements all the functionality that a beginner creator needs. You can evaluate the capabilities of the service right now by completing the registration procedure on the website and paying for the tariff plan you like. You can also use the demo version of podcastwebsites, which is also available on the website.