GetResponse is a powerful business process automation platform. The service is positioned as a convenient tool with advanced capabilities for organizing email campaigns and creating landing pages. The project was launched in 2013, and at the moment among its active users there are many respectable companies. At the same time, a flexible pricing policy opens up access to GetResponse not only to large capital, but also to small projects.
This project offers several paid tariff plans. Today you can pay for GetResponse-com services with VISA, Mastercard, Discover and AMEX credit cards. You can also use the 30-day trial period to evaluate all the advantages and features of the platform.
Functionality and benefits
Among the strengths of the GetResponse service, experts point out the following functional features:
- Convenient contacts uploading. The user can enter customer data either manually or upload a whole list, which greatly facilitates and speeds up the entire process. Contacts can be categorized and tagged.
- HTML email constructor. This tool provides many opportunities for creating truly high-quality mailing material with the subsequent integration of counters, Google Analytics, split testing functions, buttons for sharing on social networks etc.
- Lots of templates. GetResponse offers a variety of professional design solutions that are categorized into dozens of categories. In this case, you can either use pre-installed developments or import your own template.
- Possibilities for customizing templates. Each promotional letter can be maximally adapted for a specific marketing task, taking into account the brand features. You can insert images, add promo material, change the color of blocks, choose a font, implement Buy buttons and much more. Each user also has access to free images from the photo bank, which lets him save money on buying authentic graphic content.
- Preview letters. Before sending letters to the selected contact list, you can visually evaluate each letter in the preview mode. Moreover, the promotional letter is available in a variety of formats: on different mobile devices, operating systems and browsers.
- GetResponse can send emails instantly with a 1-minute delay and cancellation options, or send them on schedule at a specified time. In addition, you can delegate the task of choosing the optimal time for sending to artificial intelligence, which will determine the best moment based on the clients activity statistics.
- Real-time monitoring of the mailing process. A creator of the newsletter can monitor the progress of sending letters through a special interface. The convenience of this tool is that administrators can see the geographic location of the client on Google Maps in real time.
- Automation of interaction algorithms. For each campaign you can set special conditions that will act as triggers for sending letters (payment, abandoned shopping cart, unsubscribing, opening a letter, visiting a specific URL, etc.). GetResponse functionality lets you establish communication paths of any complexity. The response could be sending an email, adding conditional points to a contact, assigning tags, moving a contact to another campaign, assigning custom fields, and so on.
- Integrated subscription forms. GetResponse offers 4 options for embedding a subscription form: with a built-in wizard, through application forms, through an HTML editor and through integrations. The variety of GetResponse subscription forms is truly impressive.
These are just the basic functionality of GetResponse. Keep in mind that the toolkit is constantly being expanded and updated.
GetResponse-com offers 4 pricing plans that can be purchased for 1, 12 or 24 months. Terms of tariff plans are presented below.
Basic ($ 15 per month)
- Email marketing;
- Landing pages;
- Automation templates;
- 1 sales funnel;
- Lead generation funnels;
- Facebook and Google Ads;
- Chats (free until the end of June 2021).
Plus ($ 49 per month)
- All BASIC functions;
- Custom automation processes: 5 processes;
- Webinars: up to 100 participants;
- Contact scoring and tags;
- 5 sales funnels;
- Collaboration: up to 3 users;
- 5 funnels for webinars.
Professional ($ 99 per month)
- All PLUS functions;
- Automation editor;
- Web push notifications;
- Paid webinars;
- Webinars: up to 300 participants;
- Unlimited sales funnels;
- Unlimited funnels for webinars;
- Collaboration: up to 5 users;
- Auto webinars.
Max (individual price)
- All PRO functions;
- Transactional letters;
- Multiple accounts and users: 10 accounts and 500 users;
- Account migration assistance;
- Team management;
- Single sign-on (SSO);
- Webinars: 500-1000 participants;
- Delegated IP warming.
All prices for tariffs are subject to payment for 1 month with a customer base limit of 1,000 people. At the same time, the maximum number of contacts can be expanded to 100,000 people. In this case, the price of the service suites will be $ 450, $ 499 and $ 580 per month, respectively, for the Basic, Plus and Professional plans.
The GetResponse platform provides an affiliate program for referring new customers. At the moment there are two directions of the program:
- One-time payment of $ 100 for each attracted client;
- Reusable 33% commission for every purchase of an attracted referral.
The platform provides detailed statistics and free promotional materials. According to the terms of the affiliate program, the cookie storage period is 120 days. At the same time, there are no commission size limits.
GetResponse is a user-friendly email marketing platform that provides many tools to set up a high-quality and effective ad campaign. Flexible tariff plans, the price of which depends on the size of the user base, lets you start experimenting with mailing even with a capital of several tens of dollars. At the same time, even the basic functionality of the most affordable tariff plan has almost everything for establishing competent commercial communication with customers.
You can evaluate GetResponse-com functionality right now. To do this, sign up for getresponse.com and take advantage of a free 30-day trial period.