[2019-10-07] BTC Pr...

[2019-10-07] BTC Price to Climb to $9,000 in Case of Bullish Daily Close  

Bitcoin, the top coin by market capitalization, has endured a minor recovery over the last 24 hours with its price spiking by 4.5 percent. According to crypto trader Luke Martin (Twitter: @VentureCoinist), BTC closing above $8,300 on Monday could strengthen its bullish momentum throughout the week. If the bulls persist, the crypto king could see the $9,000 in the short-term.

"The Crypto Dog" (Twitter: @TheCryptoDog) seems to be on the same page. The popular trader says that Bitcoin needs a break above the $8,500 level for the bullish scenario to come into play.

You can read more of this analysis here...

The way I am seeing it now, I think there are now players who are back on the game so that there is a big probability that Bitcoin can slowly rise for the remainder of this week and then maybe move sideways before trying to break the $8,500 zone. Still, however, it would be hard to say if it would be possible for Bitcoin to make a good head-on breakthrough against the $9K level within this month but maybe that can happen next month. Definitely, there can never be a big bull run this year so let's reserve that exciting news on 2020 (though again i would love to be wrong!).

Do you agree with these two guys above or you have your own analysis? Let's publish it here...

BTC Price to Climb to 9000 in Case of Bullish Daily Close
This topic was modified 1 month ago 2 times by Euse Yah
Share: