Coins is a Southeast Asian fintech company that enables anyone, including those without a bank account, to easily access financial services directly from their phone.
Founded in 2014 in the Philippines and serving over 10 million customers, Coins.ph is one of the first blockchain-backed platforms to reach significant mainstream consumer adoption. The company’s mobile app provides consumers with direct access to banking and digital payment services, including local and international remittances, mobile air-time, bill payments, game credits, and online shopping.
The company has also built one of the country’s largest cash distribution networks, operating through over 33,000 partner locations domestically and over 500,000 locations worldwide.
Coins.ph is regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) and is the first ever blockchain-based company in Asia to hold both Virtual Currency and Electronic Money Issuer licenses from a central bank.
Coins.ph is a free, secure, and trusted mobile wallet that lets you access financial services from your phone – even without a bank account or credit card.
You can add funds to your wallet (no minimum balance required) and use it for remittances, bills payment, mobile load purchases, online payments, and digital currency purchase (such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and XRP). #MyPhoneisMyWallet
With your Coins.ph wallet, you can skip the lines and instantly pay all of your bills from your phone. Here are the types of bills you can pay:
- Electricity – Meralco, Cotobato Light, Davao Light, ILECO, and more
- Water – Manila Water, Maynilad, Laguna Water, and more
- Government services – NBI Clearance, Pag-IBIG
- Telco – Globe, PLDT, Smart, Sun Cellular, and more
- Broadband – Globe, Smart, Sun, and more
- Cable – Cignal, My Destiny, Sky Cable, and more
- Credit card – BDO, BPI, PNB, Unionbank, and more
Buying load is now easier and faster with Coins.ph. You can buy load from Globe, Smart, Sun, TNT, and TM in just a few taps.
Coins.ph also lets you instantly subscribe to the following load promos:
- Globe – GO UNLITXT 15, GoSURF 50, GO UNLI 25 and more
- TM – TM CALL & ALL NET TXT 15, and more
- Smart – All Text Plus 40, Giga Surf 50, Unli Call and Text 50, and more
- TNT – Gaan Text 10, LahaTxt30, and more
- Sun – Sun Xpressload Text Unli 60, Sun Xpressload Nonstop 50, and more
Skip the bank queues and use Coins.ph to send money to friends and family! All you need is their email address, Facebook name, or bank account details.
Are you waiting to receive payments? You can also send a Payment Request to anyone, even if they don’t have a Coins.ph account.
Enhance your gaming experience without ever running out of game credits! With your Coins.ph account, you can easily buy any of the following game credits:
- Battle.net Gift Cards
- Cherry Credits
- Garena Shells
- Razer Pin
- Steam Wallet credits
- EX Cash
- Game Club
- Level Up!
Coins.ph is the first virtual currency provider in the Philippines to be licensed by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) with a Virtual Currency Exchange license. Using your wallet, you can easily convert your Pesos into Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, or Ethereum.
COINS.PH is also available in Google Playstore