Agile CRM is a universal CRM software that combines customer relationship management features and e-commerce tools. The platform is officially registered in India and has been successfully operating since 2012. Agilecrm-com lets you manage contact information, automate communication, schedule business meetings, track transactions and optimize business processes.
The working interface, built on the principles of Drag & Drop, will delight you with convenience and clear logic. Agile CRM fully integrates with telephony and Email. Contact with the target audience can be maintained through pop-ups, polls, forms, messages and suggestions. The user is provided with a full-fledged web interface that works on Windows, Mac and Linux. There is also an official mobile app for Android and iOS.
Agile CRM provides its tools for a fee. You can pay for your subscription by credit card or PayPal for 30 days, one year or two years. It is also possible to use a free suite with a 10 users limitation.
Agile CRM is a multifunctional tool that makes it possible to perform several tasks at once. Below are the main functional areas of the platform.
Sales management is a key option in Agile CRM. Functionality in this direction includes:
- One-page contact management system;
- Step-by-step tracking of each deal in the workflow;
- Telephony management with creating scripts option and automate voice mail;
- Advanced scheduling with sharing a calendar option, automating invitations and actions;
- Project management in a drag-and-drop format of a business tasks list;
- Tools to enhance healthy competition and stimulate collaboration between subordinates to improve results.
The marketing capabilities of agilecrm-com include the following:
- Acceleration and automation of marketing processes using a drag & drop builder;
- User-friendly design of landing pages with predefined responsive templates;
- Social media suite with easy data integration into business contacts;
- Email management with the creating newsletters option and deep analytics;
- Personalized and bulk SMS mailing with the messages integrated into marketing campaigns;
- Tracking the effectiveness of your email campaigns with indicators and notifications.
In terms of service, Agile CRM offers a number of useful features, including:
- Personalized user support service;
- Customer feedback through requesting pools and their subsequent analysis;
- Knowledge base for organizing a “self-help” system;
- Smart views system for setting and tracking priorities on the control panel;
- Ticket system for prompt solving of any arising problems;
- Pre-formatted replies to frequently asked typical questions.
Agile CRM has wide integration capabilities. You can enhance the basic CRM functionality with the following extensions:
- Social plugins: Twitter, Facebook, TowerData, Linkedin, FullContact;
- Support systems: Zendesk, HelpScout, ClickDesk, LiveHelpNow, UserVoice, Tidio Chat;
- Email integrations: IMAP, Google Apps, Microsoft Exchange;
- Telephony systems: Twilio, VoIP, RingCentral, Bria;
- Email gateways: Mandrill, SendGrid, Amazon SES;
- SMS gateways: Twilio, Plivo;
- Billing plugins: Stripe, Freshbooks, Xero, QuickBooks, Braintree;
- Ecommerce: Shopify, WooCommerce, Magento;
- CMS integration: WordPress, Joomla, Drupal;
- Web forms and landing pages integrations: Unbounce, Leadpages, Gravity Forms, Wufoo, CreateForm;
- Other integrations: Zapier, WebMerge, Dedupely.
Agile CRM offers 4 pricing plans: 1 free and 3 paid. Terms of service suites are presented below.
- Price: free;
- User limit: 10;
- Contacts and companies: 1000;
- Custom data fields;
- Lead scoring;
- Unlimited transactions, tasks and documents;
- Stages of transactions;
- Email tracking;
- Email campaigns;
- Web interaction;
- Contact level analytics;
- Form constructor;
- Email template builder;
- Landing page builder;
- 5000 branded letters;
- Web-to-Lead function;
- Campaign workflows: 1;
- Limit of nodes per campaign: 5;
- Automation rules: 1;
- Canned responses;
- Plugins and integrations: 1;
- Email support;
- Synchronization with Google;
- Chrome extensions;
- Basic reports;
- Landing pages;
- API calls limit per day: 500.
- Price: $ 8.99 per month;
- All FREE functions;
- Contacts and companies: 10000;
- Two-way email integration;
- Marketing automation;
- Social monitoring;
- Campaign workflows: 5;
- Limit of nodes per campaign: 10;
- Automation rules: 5;
- Knowledge base;
- Plugins and integrations: 3;
- Email and phone support;
- Synchronization with Google/Shopify/Stripe;
- Basic reports, Email reports and team reports;
- API calls limit per day: 5000.
- Price: $ 29.99 per month;
- All STARTER functions;
- Contacts and companies: 50,000;
- Individual transactions tracking;
- 2-way telephony;
- Mobile marketing;
- Campaign workflows: 10
- Nodes limit per campaign 25;
- Automation rules: 10;
- Plugins and integrations: 50+;
- API calls limit per day: 10,000.
- Price: $ 47.99 per month;
- Contacts and companies: unlimited;
- Post-call automation;
- Call recording;
- Automatic voice mail;
- SES/Mandrill/Sendgrid integration;
- Campaign workflows: unlimited;
- Limit of nodes per campaign: 50;
- Automation rules: unlimited;
- Specialized customer service representative;
- Adaptation assistant;
- Access control (ACL);
- API calls limit per day: 25,000.
Agile CRM combines several functions at once. The platform is characterized by scalability and a large number of integrations. Even in the free tariff plan users have access to quite rich functionality that let them automate many processes and gain access to valuable analytics.
Right now, you can evaluate the functionality of agilecrm-com by completing the registration procedure and using a free suite. If you have any questions, you can always contact the support service.